Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Castle to Mill




From the various views from Dunster Castle,
the descent down, took us on a walk to the Mill.

                                           



Butterflies attracted to much of the flora that was in full bloom. . . .


Lilies to Irise's. . . .


Getting closer. . . .



Winding pathways,
 beautiful flowering blooms on full display.
Even a bench for a rest. . . .


Finally reached the Mill,
only a small shop with not much to see,
 the walk well worth it though!


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of such a pretty place. I love your collages. Wow, that bridge is awesome! I really do love your pictures and can't pick a favorite but love the third one down with the pink. It looks like the branch is framing such a pretty scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your generous comments Vicki. I'm lucky to live so close to some beautiful sencery. Always enjoy putting the collages together. I agree, the third picture is lovely the way it's framing the countryside.
    Enjoy you're weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely collages, Shirleyanne. The Mill may have not had much to see but the walk to it certainly did!

    ReplyDelete