Congrats on your 100th post! The clouds are beautiful, especially the way you've captured them. All your pictures lovingly capture nature and are so enjoyable to look at.
I have an appreciation of life, & I enjoy the world around me. I try to explore my locality & countryside, but I also enjoy to travel further afield aswell.
Thoroughly like photography, a passion which has increased over the years, which is beginning to become life changing. But, it remains very enjoyable.
I feel I have a creative mind, which I endeavour to reflect in how I present my photography.
If only I had it now. . . would turn it into a table. It did stay in the family though, & that's exactly what they did. Looks very characteristic & charming. Maybe I'll get the chance to salvage one similar one day.
Congrats on your 100th post! The clouds are beautiful, especially the way you've captured them. All your pictures lovingly capture nature and are so enjoyable to look at.
ReplyDelete