Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Mothering Sunday



Last Sunday, Mothering Sunday in the UK,
 my daughter & her boyfriend,
 decided to take both their respective Mother's,
 to see the latest Walt Disney film of 'Alice in Wonderland'.


I was a bit dubious, wondering whether I would actually enjoy the film,
but although I had heard mixed reviews, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The characters portrayed were unique.
The Mad Hatter was a very suitable role for Johnny Depp.
The combination of animation & human acting was a brilliant blend of filming.


And, this film had to be watched in 3D!
Lucy & I were at the ready with the glasses provided. . . .


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed it,I am looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for visiting my blog - I agree decluttering is a very slow process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you and your daughter! I'm glad you liked the movie. I still need to see it. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davine & Vicki
    Many thanks for your comments.
    Hope you like the film as much as I did.
    Sunday was a very fun day!
    Good to get the chance to spent time with my daughter, as both usually very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I'm glad to hear you liked the movie. I was wondering if it might be something I'd enjoy. Congratulations on receiving the Sunshine Award from John!! Your blog is very nice. ~karen

    ReplyDelete