Sunday, 17 January 2010

After the Thaw





Although the snow tried to linger,
a bit of rain & the snow went as quick as it came. . . .






The trees stand high & tall in total bareness once again. . . .



5 comments:

  1. What pretty mosaics Shirleyanne! I especially like the snowy one. Sorry it didn't stick around a little longer. We haven't had new snow in quite a while but what we did have is still here because it's been cold. Tonight it's raining instead of the snow they predicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The berries in the snow pictures are lovely. That would make lovely notecards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mosaics. Love the berry one and I agree it would make lovely note cards.

    Thanks for following my blog. I look forward to visiting your blog again.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shapes of the trees against the sky!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the contrast in the photo with the berries. Thanks for your comment re. my bracelet. I am proud of it.

    ReplyDelete