Starting to sort out the Christmas decorations.
The first to be found is the cross- stitch creations.
The centre Christmas Tree was a present for myself from one of my Niece's a few years ago.
The framed stocking was one my daughter made when she was about 10 years old.
They both come out every year.
I taught both my daughter & my niece how to cross stitch,
so both projects have significant meaning.
The other Christmas stockings are projects that I made.
The fully embroidered stocking is specifically for the tree.
It's quite tiny & it was awkward to make.
There is a series to this but never gone back to make the rest yet. . . .
Most projects have to be quick to make these days.
My niece's Christmas Tree featured again.
The bear has been used many a time for presants. . .



Lovely work - I love to cross stitch but haven't done any for ages. I think you may have inspired me to get some and to do.
ReplyDeleteHello Davine
ReplyDeleteFind cross stitch relaxing but with full-time job, I don't do as much as I use to.
On a weeks holiday so will do my best to start something, although I've also been through my fabric finding previous patchwork, hmmmm. . . decisions! LOL